Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The scraproom/office.

Today I thought I'd show you my scrap booking/our office.=)

The first picture is from right after we painted the room. And while we were getting ready for the the delivery of our new bed. But this bed is actually in the Guest room now it just wasn't painted at the time and we didn't want to move the bed in there and then move it out again and the in again. Just silly to do so.

the 2ND is other before and the brown blog on the right is the book case.

the 3rd is of one of many spray painting projects=). There are two of these and the use to be brown and hang in the half bath downstairs and the Master bath. We had planned to buy some for the two bathrooms before we moved and were surprise the family left them but since they didn't fit what we wanted and we planned to buy some with door anyway instead of just getting rid of them I decided to spray paint them and use them in my scrap room.=)

Here you can see my scrap desk and our computer desk and one of my little cupboards.


Here under the cupboard on the right is my scrapbook bookcase. It has all my scrap booking books and quote books and all the binders I put together as well as my scrap paper bin and my scrapbook.


Here you can both the cupboards. P.S. Please excuse the mess I was in the middle of like 3 projects at the time. Also the blue valance thing is going to soon too. Chad put it back up after he finished painting even though it doesn't match and I can't reach to take it down myself so until I find/buy some roman blinds the blue things is going to stay.

Here is my bookcase! Yes the last 3 and a half shelves are ALL cookbooks/cooking mags. of some sort. (Don't judge me. You know you're a little jealous. I have recipes for EVERY occasion. he he)

Into the closet. Where most of my scrap booking stuff is. Sorry I didn't take a picture of the inside of the closet but I don't have enough storage in here (seriously I need one more small bookcase) so there is stuff ALL over the floor in there and I was to embarrassed to show you.

Here is the wall left hand wall with my quote my sister gave me. All that is left for this room is hang up some pictures and put out some my projects for display (some I just can't give way)




Hope you enjoyed it!!

No comments: