Monday, October 19, 2009

My work is progress.

Of course I am talking about our house!! Since I have been promising forever that I would Add pictures of the house I thought today I really would. So here are some pictures of our house and the progress we are making to make it a home=). I'll do just the family room today and then I'll do my best to show you a room a day. That way I don't over whelm you with to many pictures.






















































I love this mirror! It was a wedding present from my Grandma and Grandpa Gray. I just was never a big fan of gold so I spray painted it!!

























I like the white but I haven't decided if I love it I might take it brown but I haven't decided yet. I have also been thinking about buying a large picture easel for it because that corner is so deep it sits to far back and I want to bring it out a little more so when I get close up I can actually see in it =). Also the mantel has actually been updated since I took this picture but I haven't taken a new one yet. But I will =). There are still a few things this room needs but like I said it is a work in progress and someday (soon, I hope) I'll get nice curtains and get rid of those vertical blinds which I loath and we will finally hang the pictures. Hope you enjoyed the little preview.

No comments: