Thursday, August 13, 2009

A little insight into the makings of me!

As you may or may not know I have a lot of secret passions; things I'm good at and things I REALLY wish I was good at. One of the things I wish I was good at is cake decorating. If I had more money, time and lived in a city that had a pastry school it would be my dream to go, but since I don't and when we lived in Bothell I did have the resources to go to Seattle for school, I just get to dream and admire other peoples amazing work! And today I thought I'd share some of my newest findings.

Ok these people entered a contest and from what I understand they got to pick the designs from a t-shirt company or pictures that the company uses (but don't quote me) and then they go to use there creative licence and interpret it into a cake. I'll show you the inspiration picture and then cake and you can see what I mean when I say these people are amazing and have an amazing gift. Also I will be the first to admit some are strange and very random but also very cool! I hope you enjoy them as much I do!

P.S. I finally figured out how to do a slide show so if it's going to fast just push pause and go through at your own pace.

No comments: