Monday, August 10, 2009

I updated the background!

If you didn't already notice I updated the background here from the cuties website that I got from a friend and her SUPER cute blog! Thanks Jen!!
I have no idea what I am doing really and am still leaning as I go so forgive me while I try to figure this out and I promise I will figure out how to get a picture on the header=). Also I'm feeling VERY craft and home decor inspired (probably has something to do with buying a house). So I'm sure for a little while you might see some of my projects or my inspirations or even my questions so keep looking I might need your help.
Also I REALLY need to look for a dinning room table so if you find one that isn't to expensive and preferably one that expands let me know, especially if it has chairs. The one we have was my parents when I was growing up and between 11 kids and 2 parents it isn't in the best shape and only 2 chairs made it so we have a table but only 2 chairs which was fine when it was just the two of us or when Kyan was in a high chair but not anymore. Now we have to pull up the computer chair so we can all eat together but pretty soon the computer is going to be upstairs so I'm sure you can see that problem. Well keep your eyes open. and I think I'll be garage selling and thrifting this weekend in hopes of finding one so cross your fingers.=)P.S. Let me know if you want to come!!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

LOVE the background! Super cute!!! Hey, later, I'll email you the info to check out tables via Network Direct. The easiest way was to go look at the Ashley store there behind the mall, since the numbers are the same.