Thursday, August 6, 2009

I am soo far behind it's not even funny.

OK so I'll start with the most exciting news first and then add new posts to play catch up so you aren't overwhelmed!! We bought a house!! I'm soo excited! Here's the story!!
We went house hunting at the end of June after being super frustrated with all out other options and the first day we went to something like 9 houses and we feel in love with two of them! And the next day we decided to make an offer on both since one was a short sale and it could take months to hear back and there was an offer on the table for the other one as well. So we crossed our fingers and hoped everything would work out. Over the 4th we found out that we bought a house!! It was such great news!! So we haven't been telling anyone but my parents and Chad told his brother and parents, because of all the horribly bad luck we have been having I didn't want to jinks it. But since we should be hearing soon when our closer date is I thought I would tell everyone(or at least anyone who enjoys reading my rants. he he) I also decided to include some pictures that the people had listed online so you could kind of see the house! I'll post new pictures after we move in and paint!!

It's is in Pasco, 2232 sq. feet, 2 story, 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms, formal living and dining room!
This is the Front view of the house.


This is the formal living room it's to the right when you walk in the front door.


1/2 Bath on first floor.


Family room (open to the Kitchen)


The kitchen a little small for my taste but it's bigger then what I have and GREAT for our first house.


Dinning room just off the kitchen and there is walk through from the formal living room.


Master Bedroom.


Backyard


Back of the house where you can see the retractable awning rolled up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!!! Congratulations Whitney!!! I hope you can make many happy memories in your new place:)

Danielle said...

HOLY CRAP Whitney! That is soooooo exciting!!!! How you kept it a "secret" is beyond me! The house is goregous!!! I love it! It looks huge! Does the hot tub stay on the back portch, or are the owners taking it with them? Either way the house is awesome!!! That is so exciting! Why didn't you say anything earlier when we where chatting? You silly girl! Maybe we'll have to rotate houses for our Crafty Weekends!!! My only advice is patience! I'd get my hopes up, "Yeah we are going to be signing ____!" then it would get delayed! That's how it goes, delay after delay after delay! So frustrating, but sooooo worth it in the end! Oh I'm so excited for you!