Thursday, August 6, 2009

4 years!!

Our Crazy little angel turned 4 on the 2nd and he had a GREAT day! So I thought I'd post a couple pictures of his birthday this year and his birthday 4 years ago. It was wonderful, happy and still a little bittersweet.

Happy Birthday Kyan! He loved his cake.


This is one of his many Bumblebee from Transformers gifts and he loves it he wore this to bed that night. LOL


I asked him to stop moving so I get a better picture instead he got on the floor and so I took the picture and it took me just a second to figure out what he was doing and laugh. He was transforming.=)


His very first non naked picture.


One very proud Daddy.


My parents!! And very happy Grandparents.=)


Chad parents.


Tiffany and Kyan. She stayed in hospital almost the whole time we were there! Thanks again!


Emily and Kyan. She came to visit several times.


Close up! He was such a cutie and has grown into the handsomest little man.


This one is of me in the ICU (or I guess they call it the CCU now) probably the 3rd or 4th time I held him. I know it's not pretty but luckily the tube down my throat was finally out for this picture.

No comments: