Monday, September 28, 2009

A little taste of what is to come!!!

So my BF Christain and I went went to Forks, Wa this weekend. And let me tell you it is an experience I hope I never forget. It was a very long drive equipped with floating bridges, ferry rides, road construction and lots and lots of amazing views. Our first must stop place on the way to Forks was North Bend=)! And then Port Angeles were we eat dinner at Bella Italia and for those of you how have read Twilight and are wondering... Yes, they have mushroom ravioli on the menu, and yes I ordered it and it sooo amazing. But if you ever go and don't care for mushrooms Christain ordered tortellini with a pesto cream sauce that was to die for!
I think my favorite part of the whole trip was going to La Push (on our tour I'll tell you all about another time)and as you are driving around the corner and first beach comes into view for the first time ( dramatic pause as you picture the most beautiful in the world).....I want to buried right there because that was what I imagine heaven would look like. I am also happy and a little sad to report that for the wettest place in the continental US it never rained.
Well I'll post pictures as soon as I find the box that has the camera stuff in it. (Yes, we are still in boxes. Not very many put there are still a handful that need to be unpacked.)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

You have me on the edge of my seat, I can't wait!!!!

Britt said...

WOW! I am jealous!