Monday, September 21, 2009

We have been busy busy!!

OK so it has been a while since I posted anything on here and I'm sorry. We have been very busy moving and painting and soon I will post pictures!
So we have painted the family room, dinning room, kitchen, master, guest room, office/scrapbooking room, laundry room, powder room and Kyan's bathroom. We are finally all done painting and hopefully sometime this week at least one room will be completly put together.
Also this weekend I am going to Forks, Wa with my best friend Christian and I can't wait!! I'm sooo excited. It is going to be a blast to have girls weekend in the place where our favorite book takes place. I promise there will be lots of pictures to come!! Hope everyone has a GREAT week and I'll do my best to post again soon.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

My goodness, is there a room you didn't paint? I'll know who to call for pointers when I finally get around to painting (just the boys, girls, and our rooms. maybe toy and craft later). Have fun in Forks! Oh, and I love your ticker for New Moon! When we come for Thanksgiving maybe we'll go see it if we come down with enought time!