Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Update on Kyan's speech Therapy!

I'm a little irritated right now. The referral for the speech therapy went through and the insurance company approved and I was so excited when Kyan's doctor called and gave me the number to Kadlec Therapy and told us all the paper work had been sent in and all I had to do was make an appointment. So I called to make an appointment and guess what....... They told me they put us on the waiting list and to call back at the end of January because they were just now getting to the kids that have been on the list since October. GRRR Can you believe it?!?! I know there isn't anything that help the situation or make it move faster, but I'm finally getting this all straighted out and the insurance finally came through and now.... I have to wait!! I feel better just letting that out now! I just hope we aren't on the waiting list to long insurance said the referral is only good for a couple of months! Wish us the best and keep Kyan in your prayers.

No comments: