Sunday, December 28, 2008

Snow and Christmas!

So I thought while I had a few minutes I would updates everyone again, and give you proof that there was a LOT of snow here the other day.... because if you showed up today you'd never believe me!! As I am writing this it is currently 48 degrees outside and is the end of December!!! CRAZY!! And almost all the snow is gone. If you didn't believe in Global Warming before maybe you should start looking into it!!! HEHE This is a picture I took from the car when we were leaving the in-laws see all the snow!!!
This is the bush outside Kyan's window!


The bush outside the kitchen window!

The parking lot and the side walk and curb (but you can't tell there is a sidewalk or a curb)


Sidewalk and parking lot today!

Bush outside Kyan's window.

outside the back door (we went sledding down that hill like 3 days ago)

Bush outside the Kitchen!!!




Well besides all that Christmas was GREAT!! Kyan helped Daddy make breakfast before Grandma and Grandpa Haggerty came over to eat and open presents. Then we went to my parents house had lunch and opened more gifts, we hung out there for a while and then went to Chad's parents and hung out for a little while and eat leftover fondue from Christmas Eve. Kyan went to bed REALLY easy that night!! His cousins wore him out! On the 26th my niece was baptised and then we went back to my parents house and had a taco feed. They were some dang good taco's that's all I have to say! There were tamales, nachos and lots of yummy cookies. So we have a busy week and right now I'm glad to have such a wonderful family and glad to just relax at home for a little while, before Chad goes back to work.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oooo! I LOVE your page! So stinkin' cute!!! Where did you find all of it? I think mine needs a change...

I wish we could have stayed for the baptism :( It would have been really fun. I love tacos at your Mom's! So yummy. It's making me hungry now!