Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Time!

It's my FAVORITE time of the year again! And although I'm totally against Christmas music on the radio or at the store before Thanksgiving I have secretly been listening since mid-November! But only when Kyan and I are here alone and he doesn't know the difference it's just music to dance to, or when I was making Christmas themed crafts!! But now that Thanksgiving is over I can listen all day everyday and no one gets to say a thing. It's GREAT! We put the Christmas Tree up the day after Thanksgiving. The house is very festive (I'll post pictures..well whenever I get around to taking some haha). I hosted a cookie swap on the 6th which was allot of fun! and I learned there are some things I will definitely do different if I do another one next year. I am also going to the Nutcracker with my mom tonight. I am sooo excited. I haven't been since I was a little girl, and I really wanted to go while we were living in Bothell but Chad wouldn't go with me and I couldn't find anyone else to go with me. So this year I called up my mom and asked if she would please go with me and I think she was more excited then I was! So I'll tell you how that goes. Other then that there really isn't any new news. Oh wait Kyan had his first ear infection the other day but he's all better now. And we are just waiting for the referral with the insurance to go through so we can see a speech therapist so cross your fingers that insurance doesn't take more then a couple weeks and everything goes well. Ok that's all the news for now. Hope everyone has a wonderful week and a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and safe New Year!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I too have been listening to Christmas music since mid November. I love it! Especially since we aren't decorating this year at all with the move, I'll take all the music I can get. It's crazy, we've been so busy with the move, my kids are more excited and aware of the move then Christmas. I don't think they even realize Christmas is just around the corner!