Monday, April 13, 2009

I have the world's sweetest little boy!!

On Friday Chad was telling Kyan that he needed to go to the doctor (he needed to have some blood work done) and Kyan being the sweet little boy that he is run into the bathroom and grabbed his 'boo boo kit'( it's a first aid kit for kids I got at Target. It's shaped like an ambulance and has band-aids and all the things you need only with kid appeal to make it go smoother. It even comes with stickers that say things like "Be nice, I have a boo-boo" and stuff like that) Well anyway he ran it get and brought to Chad and said "All better Daddy!" and started to open it and get the band-aids out! It was the cutest thing ever. He was convinced that he could make Daddy all better so he wouldn't have to go to the doctor, and Chad being the GREAT dad that he is, let him put a band-aid on his foot=)!! It really was the cutest thing I'd seen in a really long time!!

2 comments:

The Happening Hills said...

I love the things kids do and say! You never know what to expect.

Danielle said...

Too cute! I hope everything goes ok for Chad, with what ever is going on!