Thursday, October 30, 2008

We are moving!!

We are finally moving out of the in-laws and into an apartment!! We couldn't be happier! We move the day after Halloween!! Kyan is REALLY going to miss Grandma and Grandpa Haggerty and being so close to Grandma and Grandpa Roberts (every time we drive close or go by on our walks he gets sooo excited and thinks we are going to visit and then when we don't he is VERY sad). We carved pumpkins on Sunday and as soon as I figure out how I'll put pictures up. Also Kyan is going to be Mario for Halloween and I thought he might be too young to care what he was but he is REALLY excited . I made the costume (ok I didn't make it, like from scratch make it, but I used stuff we had or stuff I bought at Value Village to make his costume) so I'll make sure I get LOTS of pictures!! Hope every one is have a wonderful fall season. It's my favorite!!

No comments: